Lewmar HTX Single Block 72mm
T & Cs
Years of design and manufacturing experience, combined with collaboration with boat builders, designers, and sailors, has resulted in the Lewmar HTX Hardware Range. Drawing upon the design of the racing range, the HTX blocks are constructed simply from high quality materials, providing enhanced reliability. Ideal for frequently adjusted, highly loaded systems using modern line technology and reduced line diameters.
- Strong aluminium side cheeks
- Central plain bearing for efficiency at high loads
- Side thrust Delrin ball bearings
- Head design inspired by Lewmar Racing
- Range, complete with grub screw swivel head
Higher efficiency - for faster sail handling and less rope wear.
HTX blocks are more efficient than alternative brands using similar material due to machined bearing pin surface. Their efficiency improves above 450kg as acetal sheaves become self-lubricating at this point.
- Sheave Diameter: 72mm
- Max Line Size: 14mm
- Working Load Limit: 2000Kg